CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

kepenantan yg teramat sgt..

adoi..its so tired last week and this week.sports carnival fever.i was a team manager for volleyball team and a player for handball team.i was sooOO busy with the training..training..training..this training..that traing..wargghh..cant handle it.

today..particularly now..actually..i am not supposed to blogging..but..just to release my sooOO-burdeness tension..kahkah..makin tension je sebenarnye..cause, purposely surfing the internet is to find sources for adais project..cett je..

friday i need to go to interview practical training..kahkah..people keep asking me..practical pon kene interview kah??huhu..no answer..the person called me and asked me to go for interview sesssion..find..i'll go.

unfortunately..nobody willing to accompany me..how poor me..dush!!

finish about that thing..makin serabut kepale den.

2morrow i;ll have only one clas afte all-outing my energy for today's class..4 classes.isk2.pecah my head.

enough for today..actually nak story about sports carnival..best2 sports carnival this time..i've gotten a very good team for volleyball.the players are soooOOO gud and talented/skilledful.whatever u want to name it.we've gotten oppss..they've gotten the third place..its gud enough..thank you guys..

as a player for handball team..i felt quite frustrated as we ended up at quarterfinal.but its gud enough for me.at least i have experiences in playing handball.last time playing it during school..

argghh..the words and the sentences are cam bongek je..maybe my head is not in a gud condition..thinking about this and that..

continue later lalalala

chit-chat with rjez..hehe

daa~~

No comments: