CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

yesterday was soO bad..

am i not fully taken care??

am i not just a child??

did i hurt them??

why it is not for me??

do nobody care about my merungutness??

i have not enough calcium!!!

havent i made them proud??

is it still not enough??

i dont really care about the REPAY though...

but, what is the gud thing about her that i dont have??

why does always her get what she wants??

me???

begging for that thing since 1st year..

have anybody heard and cared about that??

i CRIED a lot yesterday..without rjez near me..[he was busy : at BP]

till night..no moOD at all..

it might be not my REzeki..

rjez said..dahla..pasni buktikan yg kamu mampu..

i said..i WILL yet still arguing..its my MONEY..not the same!

thanks Kande for your support and lending ears..eventhough just 4 a while..

daa~~

No comments: