CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

previous storiess

i start my day with 'membersihkan' my mother.this is not bcos my mother takle bersihkan diri beliau.tapi membersihkan kuku tangan dan kakinye.i think i've never mentioned about my mother's ill.

she has lung cancer stage four.diagnosed 5 or 6 months ago.

she started complaining about her legs.sakit.sakit.sakit.then, she met doctor from common clinic at jalan ampang.the doc said that it is normal since she is growing older.the minyak kat kaki tu dikatekan dah takde.thats why its hard to move.then, the doctor made few appointments to inject the minyak inside the kaki.(i know oso it is normal)

alhamdulillah she became healthier.she can move and such.but, it did not remain any longer.she started to sakit again. i am not sure what makes she wanted to meet doc pakar. she went to HUKM (i was with her) and the doc said smtg wrong with the spine.it didnt look normal.the doc adviced my mother to do MRI for the detail result.from HUKM she was able to have appointment one month from that time. from Serdang i think i was 2months ques.thus, bcos of that she was decided to go to sime darby medical centre (SDMC) for the MRI.but for sure, the pay is expensive almost thousand.i think i can say 'it doesnt matter'.

after they got the result, they refer my mother to PPUM.the doc has seen that it was cancer but they cudnt trace where it came from.after having many experiments (pap smear,ct-scan, and such) they concluded that it was lung cancer.

at that time i was having my final exam for my final year first sem.i wished i cud be able to handle that situation and alhamdulillah it didnt affect my stdy (ade la jugak menangis2.but i cried when i wanted to sleep so that my frens didnt know.i dont want to tell them bcos i m afraid they would be affected as well.kawan bek kut)

so i told them after we have finished the exams.and my result, alhamdulillah.

daa~~

No comments: