CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

toddya's activities

actually, nothing special with my activities for today.at the very evening went to JB as special guest for mawi and ekin wedding.there,can only manage to take few shots.heh.the ceremony was good and it looks expensive yet simple.what more with ekin's sitting.full of flowers.i want..i want..dont care kande!!heheh

*kande will say..your money..up to u la!

hahaha..ekin's twin looks exactly like her.subhanallah.ciptaan Allah.bole menciptakan ape saje yg DIA mahu.







after the wed, i was flying to go to abg bad's wed just near to my house.very near actually.just go out from mine and get to the destination.hehe.so,no other reasons for not going.what more..its free.hehe.of course LOL.

the ceremony was grand as there are so much food served.not only the main one 'nasi minyak' as well deserts.wahahaha.but, at that time my tummy was quite full as i just ate my breakfast at 11am.if u get what i mean.heh.

but belasah je la.i took the nasi, fried chicken with rempah [so nice], sotong kurita..[english?], and redang daging..nikmat2..keje makan je..heh.

after finishing the fud, asked hanis to accompany me for cendul..wohoo..my feveret..hehe..and after settling it, went home..without meeting the tuan rumah..hehe..its OK..they know my parents..kehkeh.





so,i think thats all i wanted to talk about..nothing special huh?hehe..


p/s : if you noticed, i was in JB?
p/s/s : oh no!dont get me wrong.im not fanatician of MAWI, it was just taken for my mother.she likes MAWI.hehe.saje2..my mother didnt ask pon.huhu.

daa~~

No comments: