CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

wait!! lunch for today!

today..very gud news to you my dear blog.i cooked!!hehehhe.keco..

normally every saturay i'll for my family as my mother is not at home going to tajwid class. so, as im the eldest in the house..[but sometimes hanum is home, mom still asked me to cook, what do u think??haha]..my mother asked me to cooked.normally, usually, commonly, i cooked tomyam.my feveret fud ever and forever.haha.[rjez always wants me to learn and cook different menu but i still want tomyam..hehe]. so, today im helping my mother at the kthen.three menus cooked by me you know.dont play2.haha.

kenikmatan tomyam tak dpat dibendung.haha.

its easy tau to cook the tomyam.malasnye nak tulis the ingrediants.i know most of you know how to cook it.heh.

oh no..my perut already bunyik2..sedap2.[masuk bakul angkat sendiri..haha]

ikan goreng..[i think this one umairah can also cook.hehe]

sayur pucuk paku masak lemak

tomyam campur spicy tau..isk..isk..isk..sangat nikmat!


have a nice lunch!!!

daa~~

No comments: